- Alien Workshop
- Anti Hero
- Black Label
- Buddy Carr
- EZ RYDER
- Gold Cup
- GoldCoast Skateboards
- Hook Ups
- Kahuna Creations
- Maui and Sons
- Pickle Board Co
- plan b
- SAN CLEMENTIE
- Santa Cruz
- Sector 9
- Shaun White
- SKATE MAFIA
- Speed Demons
- Surf One
- Toy Machine
- World Industries
- Z Products
What Personal Information About Customers Does CompleteSkateboardDecks.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at CompleteSkateboardDecks.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of the best features at CompleteSkateboardDecks.com, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does CompleteSkateboardDecks.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We never will spam people or send unsolicited emails. We only send information about order receipts, or send out product notifications and newsletters to those who have specifically requested it.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. You can click the Log Off link found in the upper right to sign off.
Which Information Can I Access?
CompleteSkateboardDecks.com gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with CompleteSkateboardDecks.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such CompleteSkateboardDecks.com features as your shopping cart and newsletter subscription.
CompleteSkateboardDecks.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use CompleteSkateboardDecks.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit CompleteSkateboardDecks.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas. If you have any concern about privacy at CompleteSkateboardDecks.com, please send us an email, and we will try to resolve it.